Dr. Sudhir Anant Jadhav
Dr. Sudhir Anant Jadhav has dedicated his career to General Surgery, Bariatic Surgery and Advanced Laproscopic Surgery at Columbia Asia Hospital in Pune. He completed his M.B.B.S from Rajiv Gandhi Medical College, Thane, Maharashtra University of Heaith Sciences, Nashik in 2006; and further specialized by pursuing M.S. in General Surgery from K.E.M Hospital, Mumbai in 2010. He is also a proud owner of FIAGES, FMAS and FALS degrees which he earned from Seth G.S Medical College and KEM Hospital, Mumbai. Having gained over 9 years of widespread experience, he is an expert in providing service related to Minimal Access Surgery, GI Surgery and HPB Surgery. He has gained 10 years of teaching experience to the undergraduate and postgraduate students.His case reports have been published in reputed journals, and his thesis was acknowledged in the Best paper category at MASICON 2010. He is a fellow of prominent institutions IAGES and AMASI.
- General Surgery
- Minimal Access Surgery
- Advanced laparoscopic surgeries for hernia repair, fundoplication, Cardiomyotomy, right hemicolectomy
- Bariatric Surgery
- Hepato-Billiary Surgery
- GI Surgery and General Surgery.
Total Experience: Over 09 Years
- 6 months post in I.C.C.U in municipal hospital at Mulund, Mumbai before post graduation
- 6 registered posts in K.E.M Hospital, Mumbai in the department of General Surgery
- 10 months post in department of General Surgery, K.E.M Hospital as Senior Registrar
- Selected for the post of Liver tansplant fellow at Sir Ganga Ram Hospital, Delhi. Worked at the same institute as liver transplant fellow ,2012
- Asst Professor in Genral Surgery at K.E.M Hospital, Mumbai
- Fellowship in bariatric surgery and advanced laparoscopic surgery from Belgium