Dr. Jayant Arora
Dr Jayant Arora did MBBS and Masters in Orthopaedics (MS Ortho) from University of Delhi. Following this he obtained Board Certification (DNB Ortho) from PGI, Chandigarh and then he went to the UK for advanced Orthopaedic training in 2001. He has been trained by some of the leading orthopedic experts in UK for 7 years. He has done a fellowship in Joint Replacement surgery of Hip and knee from North Tyneside Hospital, UK. He has done Hip resurfacing Course at Surrey and Knee & Hip Arthroplasty course from Bristol UK. He has written many articles in international journals and presented numerous papers in international Orthopaedic meetings on Joint replacement surgery.
Dr Arora has received training in Arthroscopy (key hole surgery) of knee and shoulder from Scarborough General Hospital and Sunthorpe General hospital in UK.
He has a keen interest in treating early knee arthritis by joint preservation techniques like Cartilage regeneration using OATS, ACI, Visco supplementation and Realignment osteotomies. He is proficient in arthroscopic surgery for knee ligament injuries and shoulder stabilization procedures.
Total Experience: 15 years
- Practiced in UK for over 7 years at some of the finest Orthopedic centres in the region
- Established a state-of-the-art Orthopedic Department at Columbia Asia Hospital (Gurgaon)
- He has also worked with the prestigious Woodend Hospital (Scotland), where he received training to perform primary and revision joint replacement surgery of hip and knees
- NTGH - Newcastle (UK)
- Royal College of Surgeons of Edinburgh
- National Board of Examinations - New Delhi
- Safdarjung Hospital - Delhi
- MAMC - Delhi