Dr. Satish Kumar A
Dr. Satish Kumar is a Clinical Hematologist, Hemato-Oncologist and BMT physician at Columbia Asia Hospitals in Bangalore. After completing his MD in Internal Medicine at Kasturba Medical College, Manipal, he specialized further in Clinical Hematology and did DM in Hematology from prestigious Seth GS Medical College and KEM Hospital, Mumbai. He later pursued Fellowship in Leukemia and BMT from Vancouver, Canada.
He specializes in management of benign and malignant disorders of bone marrow including Stem cell transplantation. His expertise includes management of various Hemolytic anemias, bleeding diorders and Gastro-Intetinal Lymphomas.
- Management of all types of Anemia - Hemolytic anemias - Herditary and Acquired
- Bleeding and clotting disorders
- Management of Hematological Malignancies (blood cancer), Leukemias, lymphomas, myeloma
- Stem Cell transplantation (bone marrow transplantation)
Total Experience: Over 8 years
- Fellow in Leukemia/ BMT at Vancouver General Hospital
- Consultant Hematologist and Hemato-Oncologist at Columbia Asia Hospital since September 2008
- JSS Medical College - Mysore
- Kasturba Medical College - Manipal
- KEM Medical College - Mumbai
- Vancouver General Hospital - Vancouver