Dr. Veera Reddy Jayar
Dr Veera Reddy is a leading Orthopaedic Surgeon returned to India after his training & experience in UK, he has a special interest in lower limb joint replacement surgery. He has done clinical fellowships, several cadaveric courses & has vast experience in Joint replacement surgery. He has several publications & presentations in his name & has conducted numerous audits in the delivery of Orthopaedic services in the NHS.
- Primary & Revision Hip & Knee Joint replacements
- Diagnostic & Interventional Knee Arthroscopies (ACL reconstruction, Menisectomy etc.)
- Polytrauma & varieties of routine & complex trauma (ATLS , ALS, AO, BSS & CcRISP trained with good knowledge of damage control orthopaedic principles)
- Varieties of Orthopaedic cases like Ankle fusion, Ankle arthroscopy.
Total Experience: 12 years
- Northumbria health care- NHS Trust (UK)
- Royal Derby hospital - NHS Trust (UK)
- George Eliot hospital – NHS Trust (UK)
- Whipps cross university hospital – NHS Trust (UK)
- Southampton general hospital – NHS Trust (UK)
- Jawaharlal Nehru Medical College, Belgaum
- Kasturba Medical College, Manipal