Minimally Invasive Spine Surgery in India at Columbia Asia Hospital
The Department of Neurosurgery at Columbia Asia Hospitals has a team of highly qualified and experienced Neurosurgeons specializing in all types of neurosurgery for comprehensive management of diseases and disorders of the brain, spinal cord and peripheral nerves. The department aims at excellence in neurosurgical care through practice of evidence based medicine and treatment according to international protocols.
Benefits of Minimally Invasive Spine Surgery:
- Lesser risk of post-surgery complications and infection
- Shorter and more comfortable post-operative recovery in the comfort of one’s home
- Better clinical outcomes; patients regain their functional abilities faster
- Pre-existing medical conditions are not a contra-indication for undergoing Minimally Invasive Spine Surgery
- Minimally Invasive Spine Surgery ensures quicker recovery and return to active life
Salient features of Minimally Invasive Spine Surgery in India
- Dedicated team of internationally trained and experienced spine surgeons, rheumatologists, neurologist, physicians and physiotherapist.
- Latest generation diagnostic and imaging facilities including dynamic digital X-rays, spiral CT scanning , MRI and electrophysiology unit all under one roof.
- 1500 case of spine surgery and also brain tumors, head surgeries and pediatric problems
- Designated-neurosurgeon for Jehovah’s witnesses patients
- Specializes in surgery without blood transfusion
- Special expertise in treating patients with scoliosis (curved spine)
- Treated nearly 600 patients from middle east, Africa, Bangladesh, US, UK and Canada
- Doctors trained in Switzerland and Germany in minimally invasive endoscopic neurosurgery and skull base reconstructions