Orthopedics and Joint Replacement Surgeries in India at Columbia Asia Hospitals
The department of orthopedics and orthopedic surgery at Columbia Asia Hospitals offers diagnostic and therapeutic services for the management of disorders of bones, joints and associated structures. The team of highly qualified and experienced surgeons are known for their skill in performing joint replacement surgeries and keyhole surgeries.
The services offered include medical and surgical care for bone and joint problems resulting from injuries, infections, nutritional or metabolic disorders. Hip and knee replacement surgeries, treatment for degenerative disc disease leading to disc herniation (slipped disc) are performed with extremely successful outcomes in a dedicated operating room. Children with genetic diseases, aberrations in growth, development and age related degenerative processes are also treated by the department.
The department is supported by a radiological suite with x-ray and imaging facilities. Physiotherapy and rehabilitation services are available to restore the health and functional abilities of people after spinal cord disorders and injuries, amputation, joint replacement, sports injuries, fractures and ligament injuries.
Salient features of Joint replacement surgery at Columbia Asia Hospitals in India
- Supported by specially trained pain management experts
- More than 99% success rate
- US FDA approved custom-fit implants used to ensure stability and longer life of replaced joint
- Minimally invasive surgery with less than 4 inch site incision
- Faster recovery, lesser blood loss and shorter hospital stay
- Complimentary guest house accommodation before and after hospitalization
- Complimentary post-discharge physiotherapy